Simone reviewed the Jaguar F-Type recently and loved the sporty machine. So can an estate satisfy her after the F-Type? Of course it can and the 2017 Volvo V60 Polestar is a great example or a sporty car that packs heaps of practicality as well.Read More
The i30 Active Diesel was a great car in its class when Tara reviewed it, but the 2017 Hyundai i30 SR Turbo is on a whole new level, with its revised suspension, lighter and more rigid chassis and a wonderful 1.6 l turbo engine familiar from the Elantra. It is a punchy machine, but Hyundai promises the i30 N by the end of the year and that one is supposed to be even sportier.Read More
The 2017 Hyundai i30 Active Diesel is an amazing car in its class. Buying an entry level model usually means that you get an empty car which gives you a hint of what it could be and pushes you to spend more money. The new i30 does not do that. It is a great car, packed with advanced features and some cool design. Should you still decide to go for higher trim levels, Hyundai has made enough room for cool upgrades.Read More
The Holden Astra R is the lowest spec version of the new Astra, but it is packed with nice features… more or less. It should be viewed as a nice family hatch adorned with some cool comfort, sport and tech features.Read More
- Mercedes Benz EQA 250 | Best value luxury electric SUV?
- Hyundai i30 N DCT Hot Hatch 2021
- Kia Cerato Sport+ Hatch | what’s new for 2022
- Barossa Valley lifestyle adventure – featuring Jenny and the Suzuki Vitara Turbo
- Suzuki Ignis | is this the ultimate city micro SUV?
- Peugeot 2008 GT sport review
- 2021 Peugeot 3008 GT Sport review
- 2022 NIssan navara PRO 4x REVIEw
Good looking car reviews! Video reviews of the latest cars to hit the Australian market. Check us out on youtube.com/cartelltv