Simone reviews the 2020 Kia Cerato GT and rather than just a conventional full review of the latest Cerato. Simone focuses on what’s different in this new model. So it’s another CarTell.tv TOP 5 looking at 5 key difference for this latest cerato and particularly for the best one of them all.Read More
Category: Car Videos
Jenny reviews the 2019 Ford Mustang GT 5 litre V8 Fastback. It’s a slight facelift of the latest model and it still packs the V8, unlike its inline 4 EcoBoost counterpart.Read More
- Mercedes Benz EQA 250 | Best value luxury electric SUV?
- Hyundai i30 N DCT Hot Hatch 2021
- Kia Cerato Sport+ Hatch | what’s new for 2022
- Barossa Valley lifestyle adventure – featuring Jenny and the Suzuki Vitara Turbo
- Suzuki Ignis | is this the ultimate city micro SUV?
- Peugeot 2008 GT sport review
- 2021 Peugeot 3008 GT Sport review
- 2022 NIssan navara PRO 4x REVIEw
Good looking car reviews! Video reviews of the latest cars to hit the Australian market. Check us out on youtube.com/cartelltv