A plug-in hybrid car from Mercedes also referred to as PHEV for short. PHEV vehichles have an engine, motor, and battery that allow them to be a driven as EVs, hybrids or a petrol car.Read More
It’s a review of the all-new Hyundai Tucson in the Highlander trim with the N-Line option pack and that lovely 1.6 turbo petrol engine. Being such an important and popular car to the Australian market, both Simone and Jenny have combined forces to review the latest Tucson.Read More
In this late CarTell.tv news segment, we look at the soon to be released to market Hyundai IONIQ 5. One of the hottest electric vehicles we will see in 2021 and possibly the best. This pure EV carries with it a lot of hope from Hyundai who are flexing on the international stage their ability to produce electric cars that can rival the likes of Tesla, Nissan, and Volkswagen.Read More
- Could Land Rover be bringing an all-new high-performance Defender SVR in the future?
- 2021 Mercedes Benz A250e review
- 2021 Mercedes Benz E300 review
- 2021 Mercedes Benz EQC review
- 2022 Mercedes Benz EQA What we know!
- 2021 Ram 1500 TRX coming to Australia
- 2021 Hyundai Tucson review
- 2021 Hyundai Kona N Line review
Good looking car reviews! Video reviews of the latest cars to hit the Australian market. Check us out on youtube.com/cartelltv