Hyundai is about to launch a subcompact EV that will be a game-changer.
Chevy preview the new 2022 Bolt EUV at CES.
And the Land Rover Defender gets a makeover.
Amelia checks out the 2021 Hyundai Sonata. It’s all new and the Sonata N-Line is just stunning with a modernized design language giving a new flair to the familiar solutions.Read More
The i30 Sedan is very different from the i30 Hatch that we know and love, at least for now. The new sedan actually replaces the old Elantra and the new name also brings a completely different design, different interior and a different platform. It seems that this is the direction the i30 Hatch will follow soon.Read More
Jenny reviews the latest 2020 Hyundai Veloster in the top Turbo Premium trim. Jenny liked the first Veloster on its release. It was Hyundai’s entry into the market of quirky, stylish performance coupes that well let’s face it. Looked completely unique. This new Veloster has kept many of the styling queues whilst modernising them just enough.Read More
Why doesn’t everyone drive an EV? Well, unfortunately, there are still a few problems. Could fuel cell electric vehicles such as hydrogen cars offer the answer? If so what are the current limitations stopping Hydrogen cars from becoming mainstream?Read More
- Mercedes Benz EQA 250 | Best value luxury electric SUV?
- Hyundai i30 N DCT Hot Hatch 2021
- Kia Cerato Sport+ Hatch | what’s new for 2022
- Barossa Valley lifestyle adventure – featuring Jenny and the Suzuki Vitara Turbo
- Suzuki Ignis | is this the ultimate city micro SUV?
- Peugeot 2008 GT sport review
- 2021 Peugeot 3008 GT Sport review
- 2022 NIssan navara PRO 4x REVIEw
Good looking car reviews! Video reviews of the latest cars to hit the Australian market. Check us out on youtube.com/cartelltv