The i30 Active Diesel was a great car in its class when Tara reviewed it, but the 2017 Hyundai i30 SR Turbo is on a whole new level, with its revised suspension, lighter and more rigid chassis and a wonderful 1.6 l turbo engine familiar from the Elantra. It is a punchy machine, but Hyundai promises the i30 N by the end of the year and that one is supposed to be even sportier.Read More
After reviewing the top of the range Toyota 86 GTS, we hopped into the 2017 Subaru BRZ. They are very similar and even though the GTS is just a bit better, the BRZ seems like the most sensible choice having in mind the price difference. You get basically the same car for noticeably less money.Read More
The Holden Astra R is the lowest spec version of the new Astra, but it is packed with nice features… more or less. It should be viewed as a nice family hatch adorned with some cool comfort, sport and tech features.Read More
- Could Land Rover be bringing an all-new high-performance Defender SVR in the future?
- 2021 Mercedes Benz A250e review
- 2021 Mercedes Benz E300 review
- 2021 Mercedes Benz EQC review
- 2022 Mercedes Benz EQA What we know!
- 2021 Ram 1500 TRX coming to Australia
- 2021 Hyundai Tucson review
- 2021 Hyundai Kona N Line review
Good looking car reviews! Video reviews of the latest cars to hit the Australian market. Check us out on youtube.com/cartelltv