The 2017 Hyundai i30 Active Diesel is an amazing car in its class. Buying an entry level model usually means that you get an empty car which gives you a hint of what it could be and pushes you to spend more money. The new i30 does not do that. It is a great car, packed with advanced features and some cool design. Should you still decide to go for higher trim levels, Hyundai has made enough room for cool upgrades.Read More
- Mercedes Benz EQA 250 | Best value luxury electric SUV?
- Hyundai i30 N DCT Hot Hatch 2021
- Kia Cerato Sport+ Hatch | what’s new for 2022
- Barossa Valley lifestyle adventure – featuring Jenny and the Suzuki Vitara Turbo
- Suzuki Ignis | is this the ultimate city micro SUV?
- Peugeot 2008 GT sport review
- 2021 Peugeot 3008 GT Sport review
- 2022 NIssan navara PRO 4x REVIEw
Good looking car reviews! Video reviews of the latest cars to hit the Australian market. Check us out on youtube.com/cartelltv