Another excellent new offering on display at this year’s Geneva International Motor Show is the all-new 2019 Volvo V60. The new V60 is heavily based on the new V90 and it also carries over the engine selection as well.Read More
It’s the All-New 2018 Volvo XC60 in the T5 inscription trim and Jenny is excited to be the one to tell you all about it. It’s already quickly becoming a popular luxury SUV choice in Australia and our video explains why.Read More
Simone reviewed the Jaguar F-Type recently and loved the sporty machine. So can an estate satisfy her after the F-Type? Of course it can and the 2017 Volvo V60 Polestar is a great example or a sporty car that packs heaps of practicality as well.Read More
Amelia reviews Volvo’s luxury SUV XC90 T8 R-Design. It’s Volvo’s revolutionary petrol-electric SUV. It features premium options and performance which will rival most competitors. #cartelltvRead More
In this car review video, Simone takes a look at the stunning new S90 from Volvo. The 2017 Volvo S90 is a luxury sedan that is set to rival well known European luxury sedans from the likes of Mercedes, Audi and BMW.Read More
- Mercedes Benz EQA 250 | Best value luxury electric SUV?
- Hyundai i30 N DCT Hot Hatch 2021
- Kia Cerato Sport+ Hatch | what’s new for 2022
- Barossa Valley lifestyle adventure – featuring Jenny and the Suzuki Vitara Turbo
- Suzuki Ignis | is this the ultimate city micro SUV?
- Peugeot 2008 GT sport review
- 2021 Peugeot 3008 GT Sport review
- 2022 NIssan navara PRO 4x REVIEw
Good looking car reviews! Video reviews of the latest cars to hit the Australian market. Check us out on youtube.com/cartelltv