MCLAREN has just taken the covers off its most extreme road car ever, one it describes as “legalised for road use, but not sanitised to suit it.” Called the Senna, it pays homage to the great Ayrton Senna, who won three F1 championships for McLaren before his death in 1994.Read More
Fenyr Supersport produces 671 kW power (900 HP) and 1100Nm of torque. New super car produced by W Motors in the U.A.E. #Fenyr #hypercar #Supercar #CarTelltvRead More
- Mercedes Benz EQA 250 | Best value luxury electric SUV?
- Hyundai i30 N DCT Hot Hatch 2021
- Kia Cerato Sport+ Hatch | what’s new for 2022
- Barossa Valley lifestyle adventure – featuring Jenny and the Suzuki Vitara Turbo
- Suzuki Ignis | is this the ultimate city micro SUV?
- Peugeot 2008 GT sport review
- 2021 Peugeot 3008 GT Sport review
- 2022 NIssan navara PRO 4x REVIEw
Good looking car reviews! Video reviews of the latest cars to hit the Australian market. Check us out on youtube.com/cartelltv