IF you want something really potent – and really different – you might want to put your hand up for a new Rezvani Beast Alpha X Blackbird.Read More
The 2017 Jaguar F-Pace is – well, a sporty Jaguar. It is simply awesome. Surely, this one is not the most powerful version of this car, that being the V8 with 400+ kW, but it is damn fun and absolutely enchanting.Read More
Tesla Model S remains a revolutionary all-electric sedan and this P85D is a testament to that. Being the higher spec model this Tesla P85D is jam packed with features and technology that make it one of the safest and most exhilarating sedans on the road today.Read More
The new 2016 Porsche Carrera 911 was unveiled at the 2015 Dubai International Motor Show. Deesch Papke, Chief Executive Officer of Porsche Middle East and Africa FZE gave us a quick overview of what we can expect from the Porsche Carrera 911 for 2016.Read More
- Mercedes Benz EQA 250 | Best value luxury electric SUV?
- Hyundai i30 N DCT Hot Hatch 2021
- Kia Cerato Sport+ Hatch | what’s new for 2022
- Barossa Valley lifestyle adventure – featuring Jenny and the Suzuki Vitara Turbo
- Suzuki Ignis | is this the ultimate city micro SUV?
- Peugeot 2008 GT sport review
- 2021 Peugeot 3008 GT Sport review
- 2022 NIssan navara PRO 4x REVIEw
Good looking car reviews! Video reviews of the latest cars to hit the Australian market. Check us out on youtube.com/cartelltv