LEWIS Hamilton and Valtteri Bottas took Mercedes to an easy one-two victory in the Chinese F1 Grand Prix.Read More
Category: Bill Buys
THE Greens have managed to get parts of London thinking their way. From last week, drivers of most diesel vehicles and all older cars will have to pay an extra charge to enter certain parts of the Brit capital.Read More
JAGUAR Land Rover will shuts its UK plants on Monday for five days over Brexit, adding to other shutdowns to leave at least half the country’s car production off-line in what could be a pivotal week for Britain’s divorce from the EU.Read More
TESLA drivers are fond of the electric vehicle’s giant touchscreen display, but for more conservative buyers of luxury cars such digital systems might seem a tad unrefined, Bloomberg reports.Read More
- Mercedes Benz EQA 250 | Best value luxury electric SUV?
- Hyundai i30 N DCT Hot Hatch 2021
- Kia Cerato Sport+ Hatch | what’s new for 2022
- Barossa Valley lifestyle adventure – featuring Jenny and the Suzuki Vitara Turbo
- Suzuki Ignis | is this the ultimate city micro SUV?
- Peugeot 2008 GT sport review
- 2021 Peugeot 3008 GT Sport review
- 2022 NIssan navara PRO 4x REVIEw
Good looking car reviews! Video reviews of the latest cars to hit the Australian market. Check us out on youtube.com/cartelltv