In this video, Jenny reviews the latest Nissan Patrol to hit the Australian shores. It’s the 2018 Nissan Patrol in the premium Ti-L trim. It’s a huge 7 seater with a lot on offer.Read More
Since 2017 Volvo’s Polestar has become a standalone brand, albeit still closely connected to Volvo. The introduction of its all-new Polestar 1 at this year’s Geneva International Motor Show cements the vision and introduces the exciting taste of what’s to come for Polestar.Read More
The latest release from BMW is the new X4, it’s a coupe SUV. Most of the new features for the X4 are about its design. Jenny had an opportunity to check out the new BMW X4 at it’s unveiling in Geneva.Read More
It is the all-new 2019 Audi A6 is revealed in the 2018 Geneva International Motor Show. It’s one of the best selling Audi cars in history and a proper competitor to the industry leaders such as the BMW 5 Series and Mercedes-Benz E-Class.Read More
- Could Land Rover be bringing an all-new high-performance Defender SVR in the future?
- 2021 Mercedes Benz A250e review
- 2021 Mercedes Benz E300 review
- 2021 Mercedes Benz EQC review
- 2022 Mercedes Benz EQA What we know!
- 2021 Ram 1500 TRX coming to Australia
- 2021 Hyundai Tucson review
- 2021 Hyundai Kona N Line review
Good looking car reviews! Video reviews of the latest cars to hit the Australian market. Check us out on youtube.com/cartelltv