Since 2017 Volvo’s Polestar has become a standalone brand, albeit still closely connected to Volvo. The introduction of its all-new Polestar 1 at this year’s Geneva International Motor Show cements the vision and introduces the exciting taste of what’s to come for Polestar.Read More
Category: Geneva Motor Show
The latest release from BMW is the new X4, it’s a coupe SUV. Most of the new features for the X4 are about its design. Jenny had an opportunity to check out the new BMW X4 at it’s unveiling in Geneva.Read More
In this video Jenny previews the new Aston Martin Vantage V8 at this years 2018 The engine is a very popular AMG V8 biturbo unit that does wonders in a range of highest-performing Mercedes-AMG cars.Read More
It is the all-new 2019 Audi A6 is revealed in the 2018 Geneva International Motor Show. It’s one of the best selling Audi cars in history and a proper competitor to the industry leaders such as the BMW 5 Series and Mercedes-Benz E-Class.Read More
- Mercedes Benz EQA 250 | Best value luxury electric SUV?
- Hyundai i30 N DCT Hot Hatch 2021
- Kia Cerato Sport+ Hatch | what’s new for 2022
- Barossa Valley lifestyle adventure – featuring Jenny and the Suzuki Vitara Turbo
- Suzuki Ignis | is this the ultimate city micro SUV?
- Peugeot 2008 GT sport review
- 2021 Peugeot 3008 GT Sport review
- 2022 NIssan navara PRO 4x REVIEw
Good looking car reviews! Video reviews of the latest cars to hit the Australian market. Check us out on youtube.com/cartelltv