AN all-new 1.3-litre turbo-petrol engine, likely to feature under the bonnets of many vehicles across various brands, has been revealed by Renault.Read More
For starters the new look of the Corolla is much more aggressive than it’s ever been. The smooth lines, and sharpened angles were taken from Toyota’s NS4 Plug-in Hybrid project, and put to good use here.Read More
Under the hood of the Veloster is a directed injected 1.6-liter petrol four-cylinder engine that is capable of 106kW, which is quite a bit of power for a vehicle its size. Add in a 6spd manual transmission, leather seats and moonroof and you get quite the sports car.Read More
- Mercedes Benz EQA 250 | Best value luxury electric SUV?
- Hyundai i30 N DCT Hot Hatch 2021
- Kia Cerato Sport+ Hatch | what’s new for 2022
- Barossa Valley lifestyle adventure – featuring Jenny and the Suzuki Vitara Turbo
- Suzuki Ignis | is this the ultimate city micro SUV?
- Peugeot 2008 GT sport review
- 2021 Peugeot 3008 GT Sport review
- 2022 NIssan navara PRO 4x REVIEw
Good looking car reviews! Video reviews of the latest cars to hit the Australian market. Check us out on youtube.com/cartelltv