Since 2017 Volvo’s Polestar has become a standalone brand, albeit still closely connected to Volvo. The introduction of its all-new Polestar 1 at this year’s Geneva International Motor Show cements the vision and introduces the exciting taste of what’s to come for Polestar.Read More
Tag: 2018 car events
- Could Land Rover be bringing an all-new high-performance Defender SVR in the future?
- 2021 Mercedes Benz A250e review
- 2021 Mercedes Benz E300 review
- 2021 Mercedes Benz EQC review
- 2022 Mercedes Benz EQA What we know!
- 2021 Ram 1500 TRX coming to Australia
- 2021 Hyundai Tucson review
- 2021 Hyundai Kona N Line review
Good looking car reviews! Video reviews of the latest cars to hit the Australian market. Check us out on youtube.com/cartelltv