In this video, Jenny reviews the 2018 Isuzu MU-X in the top of the line LS-T trim.
About a year ago the MU-X, as well as the D-MAX, received loads of new features and perks including more modern design, new interior styling and features, new suspension setup.
The LS-T was previously called the LS Terrain. The top trim level comes with some hints such as 18” wheels, aluminum side steps, and roof rails.
The engine is a 4 cylinder 3-liter turbo diesel with 430 Nm of torque and 130 kW of power. According to Isuzu the MU-X officially consumes 7.9 l per 100 km.
For its category, the Isuzu MU-X is a well-loved 7 seater with good off-road capability. No wonder it remains a popular choice in Australia.
3.0 Litre Turbo Diesel
Engine: 3.0L Turbo Diesel
Power: 130 kW @ 3,600 rpm
Torque: 430 Nm @ 2,000-2,200 rpm
Fuel Consumption: 7.9L/100km
Transmission: 6 speed Manual or Automatic (4WD)
- Anti-skid Brake System (ABS)
- Electronic Stability Control (ESC)
- Electronic Brakeforce Distribution (EBD)
- Traction Control System (TCS)
- Emergency Brake Assist (EBA)
- Trailer Sway Control (TSC)
- Hill Start Assist (HSA)
- Hill Descent Control (HDC)
- 6 Airbags: dual front, curtain and side
- Reversing Camera
- Rear park assist sensors
- Side anti-intrusion bars inside all doors
- Engine immobilizer
- Anti-theft alarm
Convenience / Tech Features
- 8″ Touchscreen DVD/CD/MP3/FM/AM/AUX audio unit with USB, iPod® input and Bluetooth® audio streaming
- “Sky Sound” roof-mounted sound system w/ 8 speakers (mounted in front dash, front doors, rear doors & roof)
- Built-in satellite navigation
- Roof mounted 10″ DVD entertainment monitor
- Power windows w/one-touch up/down driver’s window w/safety stop & delay closing
- Passive entry & start system
- Central locking w/ keyless entry
- Power-adjustable door mirrors
- Cruise control
- Back seat USB charging port
- 18″ alloy wheels
- Bi-LED projector headlights with auto-levelling feature
- LED Daytime Running Lights
- Privacy glass – rear doors, quarter & tailgate windows
- Climate control air-conditioning w/ integrated heater/demister
- Rear cabin cooling vents
- Pollen & fine particle air filter
- Leather wrapped steering wheel w/ easy select cruise and audio controls
- 6-way adjustable electric driver’s seat
See other similar cars to Isuzu MU-X
2018 Holden Equinox
Simone reviews Holden’s latest mid-SUV and proposed replacement for the Captiva. It’s the new 2018 Holden Equinox in the LS+ trim.
2018 Hyundai Kona Highlander
In this video Jenny reviews the 2018 Hyundai Kona 2.0 Highlander. The Kona has proved to be a pretty slick little SUV. It’s aimed at the young and trendy and is loaded with tech perks.
2018 Honda CR-V
In this video our newest presenter Jenny makes a comeback and it’s to review the latest 2018 Honda CR-V in it’s top of the line VTi-L guise 2WD 7 seater. Being a timed and tried legend like the CR-V we know Honda will give it all it has to ensure it remains such a popular SUV choice, so adding a 7 seater trim seemed like the logical next time.