THERE’S not a huge difference in looks between Audi’s original and super-successful Q5 of eight or nine years ago and its latest one – but the underskin changes of the slightly crisper Gen II are remarkable.Read More
Jenny reviews the classy German 2018 Audi A5 Coupé quattro S tronic. And for her to review it she had to fly all the way to Guangzhou, China. For 2018 we see a slight revamp for the new A5.Read More
An RS suffix on any Audi makes it special car and this is no different. If you’re a dreamer of things fast that cannot be achieved in life because of cost then pay attention, because the TT RS is about as fast as cars up to three times its price.Read More
For those of you who aren’t familiar with the Audi’s naming system, here’s what the SQ5 is. The 5 means that it is mid- to small-sized car; the Q means that it is an SUV and the S means that it is fast.Read More
- Mercedes Benz EQA 250 | Best value luxury electric SUV?
- Hyundai i30 N DCT Hot Hatch 2021
- Kia Cerato Sport+ Hatch | what’s new for 2022
- Barossa Valley lifestyle adventure – featuring Jenny and the Suzuki Vitara Turbo
- Suzuki Ignis | is this the ultimate city micro SUV?
- Peugeot 2008 GT sport review
- 2021 Peugeot 3008 GT Sport review
- 2022 NIssan navara PRO 4x REVIEw
Good looking car reviews! Video reviews of the latest cars to hit the Australian market. Check us out on youtube.com/cartelltv