We like to think of it as a more sophisticated looking sibling to the fun yet serious performer in the i30N.Read More
DETROIT used to be the capital of the automotive world, but today it’s better known for its annual international car show and the just-held 2018 Auto Show had many car manufacturers displaying their wares for the year ahead.Read More
The i30 Active Diesel was a great car in its class when Tara reviewed it, but the 2017 Hyundai i30 SR Turbo is on a whole new level, with its revised suspension, lighter and more rigid chassis and a wonderful 1.6 l turbo engine familiar from the Elantra. It is a punchy machine, but Hyundai promises the i30 N by the end of the year and that one is supposed to be even sportier.Read More
- Could Land Rover be bringing an all-new high-performance Defender SVR in the future?
- 2021 Mercedes Benz A250e review
- 2021 Mercedes Benz E300 review
- 2021 Mercedes Benz EQC review
- 2022 Mercedes Benz EQA What we know!
- 2021 Ram 1500 TRX coming to Australia
- 2021 Hyundai Tucson review
- 2021 Hyundai Kona N Line review
Good looking car reviews! Video reviews of the latest cars to hit the Australian market. Check us out on youtube.com/cartelltv