HYUNDAI’s i30 hottie, the N, is about to be let loose in Australia with the first 300 cars arriving in April.Read More
STAND by to switch on to electric power because indications are it will be with us in a big way within eight years. Toyota Motor Corporation has made it clear that electrified vehicles will account for more than 50 per cent of its new-vehicle sales towards the end of the next decade.Read More
- Could Land Rover be bringing an all-new high-performance Defender SVR in the future?
- 2021 Mercedes Benz A250e review
- 2021 Mercedes Benz E300 review
- 2021 Mercedes Benz EQC review
- 2022 Mercedes Benz EQA What we know!
- 2021 Ram 1500 TRX coming to Australia
- 2021 Hyundai Tucson review
- 2021 Hyundai Kona N Line review
Good looking car reviews! Video reviews of the latest cars to hit the Australian market. Check us out on youtube.com/cartelltv