The 2012 Toyota Prius V is the brand new, bigger, family-friendly version of Toyota’s successful Prius Hybrid. As the movement continues to buy eco-friendly fuel-efficient cars continues, it seems as though the family car was left out of the equation. The V represents “versatility”, which is exactly what the new Prius wagon can offer, plenty of space for your family and cargo, as well as hybrid efficiency that only Prius can provide. It shares the same engine as its smaller counterpart, but the larger size does not compromise the fuel economy.Toyota Prius V – Article 2012
About The Author
Women behind the wheel. CarTell.tv produce review videos and news articles about new cars to the Australian market. Watch our videos on YouTube and join us on social media to let us know what you want to see next.
- Mercedes Benz EQA 250 | Best value luxury electric SUV?
- Hyundai i30 N DCT Hot Hatch 2021
- Kia Cerato Sport+ Hatch | what’s new for 2022
- Barossa Valley lifestyle adventure – featuring Jenny and the Suzuki Vitara Turbo
- Suzuki Ignis | is this the ultimate city micro SUV?
- Peugeot 2008 GT sport review
- 2021 Peugeot 3008 GT Sport review
- 2022 NIssan navara PRO 4x REVIEw
Good looking car reviews! Video reviews of the latest cars to hit the Australian market. Check us out on youtube.com/cartelltv