The 2012 Toyota Prius V is the brand new, bigger, family-friendly version of Toyota’s successful Prius Hybrid. As the movement continues to buy eco-friendly fuel-efficient cars continues, it seems as though the family car was left out of the equation. The V represents “versatility”, which is exactly what the new Prius wagon can offer, plenty of space for your family and cargo, as well as hybrid efficiency that only Prius can provide. It shares the same engine as its smaller counterpart, but the larger size does not compromise the fuel economy.Toyota Prius V – Article 2012
About The Author
Women behind the wheel. CarTell.tv produce review videos and news articles about new cars to the Australian market. Watch our videos on YouTube and join us on social media to let us know what you want to see next.
November 25, 2018
March 6, 2021
March 20, 2017
November 24, 2013
- Could Land Rover be bringing an all-new high-performance Defender SVR in the future?
- 2021 Mercedes Benz A250e review
- 2021 Mercedes Benz E300 review
- 2021 Mercedes Benz EQC review
- 2022 Mercedes Benz EQA What we know!
- 2021 Ram 1500 TRX coming to Australia
- 2021 Hyundai Tucson review
- 2021 Hyundai Kona N Line review
Good looking car reviews! Video reviews of the latest cars to hit the Australian market. Check us out on youtube.com/cartelltv