REGULAR ENGINE (2.0L MPI) Engine type: 2.0 L in-line 4 cylinder petrol Maximum power: 112 kW @...Read More
Tag: Kia Cerato
Danni is reviewing the 2017 Kia Cerato. This generation of the car is obviously nearing its end, but Kia has made more than enough changes for the 2017 to make it compete with the best names in its class. Is it better than the i30?Read More
In this car video review takes us through the 2014 Toyota Corolla Sedan ZR. The Toyota Corolla is hugely popular in Australia and this ZR model is the top spec version for 2014.Read More
- Could Land Rover be bringing an all-new high-performance Defender SVR in the future?
- 2021 Mercedes Benz A250e review
- 2021 Mercedes Benz E300 review
- 2021 Mercedes Benz EQC review
- 2022 Mercedes Benz EQA What we know!
- 2021 Ram 1500 TRX coming to Australia
- 2021 Hyundai Tucson review
- 2021 Hyundai Kona N Line review
Good looking car reviews! Video reviews of the latest cars to hit the Australian market. Check us out on youtube.com/cartelltv