SUBARU’S Outback has been ahead of the game ever since it first arrived way back in 1989. For 2018/19, it has had engine, suspension and transmission upgrades, more safety features added, a bit of cosmetic work fore and aft and a new infotainment system — all for an increase of only a handful of shekels.Read More
Tag: 2018 australian car review
In this video, Jenny checks out 2018 Ford Ranger FX4 Special Edition. Last year the Ranger was the second most sold vehicle in Australia. The Ford Ranger looks rugged, macho and reliable. But it’s looks are well complemented by its capability.Read More
Not so long ago sedans like Commodores and Falcons led the sales charts and, with other locally made cars, held about 60 per cent of the market. Now there are no cars made in Australia at all.Read More
In this video, she checks out the mid-tier Maxx trim in Auto. The new CX-3 is also available in the bottom of the range Neo trim as well as higher range s-touring and Akara trims.Read More
- Could Land Rover be bringing an all-new high-performance Defender SVR in the future?
- 2021 Mercedes Benz A250e review
- 2021 Mercedes Benz E300 review
- 2021 Mercedes Benz EQC review
- 2022 Mercedes Benz EQA What we know!
- 2021 Ram 1500 TRX coming to Australia
- 2021 Hyundai Tucson review
- 2021 Hyundai Kona N Line review
Good looking car reviews! Video reviews of the latest cars to hit the Australian market. Check us out on youtube.com/cartelltv