Amelia reviews the latest 2021 Ford Fiesta ST. The little pocket rocket from Ford packs the highest level of kit ever, but that is just one of its advantages.Read More
Category: Ford Videos
Jenny reviews the 2019 Ford Mustang GT 5 litre V8 Fastback. It’s a slight facelift of the latest model and it still packs the V8, unlike its inline 4 EcoBoost counterpart.Read More
In this video, Jenny checks out 2018 Ford Ranger FX4 Special Edition. Last year the Ranger was the second most sold vehicle in Australia. The Ford Ranger looks rugged, macho and reliable. But it’s looks are well complemented by its capability.Read More
Simone reviews the 2017 Ford Escape Ambiente FWD. The Ford Escape has had to up its game regarding features, design, and performance to keep up with other heavy hitters in the market like the Toyota Rav 4, Mazda CX-5, Hyundai Tucson and the Kia Sportage.Read More
- Mercedes Benz EQA 250 | Best value luxury electric SUV?
- Hyundai i30 N DCT Hot Hatch 2021
- Kia Cerato Sport+ Hatch | what’s new for 2022
- Barossa Valley lifestyle adventure – featuring Jenny and the Suzuki Vitara Turbo
- Suzuki Ignis | is this the ultimate city micro SUV?
- Peugeot 2008 GT sport review
- 2021 Peugeot 3008 GT Sport review
- 2022 NIssan navara PRO 4x REVIEw
Good looking car reviews! Video reviews of the latest cars to hit the Australian market. Check us out on youtube.com/cartelltv