Hyundai is about to launch a subcompact EV that will be a game-changer.
Chevy preview the new 2022 Bolt EUV at CES.
And the Land Rover Defender gets a makeover.
It’s the new 2021 Hyundai i30 hatch in review by Simone. The latest i30 hatch PD4 also comes with a fresher design, new tech, 5 trim levels, 2 engines, and both manual and automatic gearboxes.Read More
- Could Land Rover be bringing an all-new high-performance Defender SVR in the future?
- 2021 Mercedes Benz A250e review
- 2021 Mercedes Benz E300 review
- 2021 Mercedes Benz EQC review
- 2022 Mercedes Benz EQA What we know!
- 2021 Ram 1500 TRX coming to Australia
- 2021 Hyundai Tucson review
- 2021 Hyundai Kona N Line review
Good looking car reviews! Video reviews of the latest cars to hit the Australian market. Check us out on youtube.com/cartelltv