Electric Vehicles are becoming more familiar but are still so new to us. Most people have seen them on the road but have never been in one. So we made a video comparing the best entry-level EV options available in Australia.Read More
Category: Tesla Videos
The Tesla Model 3 looks pretty slick. The front is now more modern than the Model S, but it still follows the same philosophy. The side silhouette is very stylish and I think it actually suits this car more than the Model S. This version has 18” wheels while the Performance version has 20” rims as well as some other styling additions to make it look more aggressive.Read More
Tesla Model S remains a revolutionary all-electric sedan and this P85D is a testament to that. Being the higher spec model this Tesla P85D is jam packed with features and technology that make it one of the safest and most exhilarating sedans on the road today.Read More
- Mercedes Benz EQA 250 | Best value luxury electric SUV?
- Hyundai i30 N DCT Hot Hatch 2021
- Kia Cerato Sport+ Hatch | what’s new for 2022
- Barossa Valley lifestyle adventure – featuring Jenny and the Suzuki Vitara Turbo
- Suzuki Ignis | is this the ultimate city micro SUV?
- Peugeot 2008 GT sport review
- 2021 Peugeot 3008 GT Sport review
- 2022 NIssan navara PRO 4x REVIEw
Good looking car reviews! Video reviews of the latest cars to hit the Australian market. Check us out on youtube.com/cartelltv