The E-Pace got a revamp for 2021 that makes it more modern than before, and it was already pretty good.Read More
Category: Jaguar Videos
Simone reviews the all-electric Jaguar I-PACE SE AWD SUV, currently the most advanced all-electric vehicle from Jaguar. If the electric paradigm is about to become the future of the industry, the I-Pace is definitely one of the vehicles that is supposed to propel it.Read More
In this video, Jenny reviews the 2019 Jaguar F-Type in the r-design trim and with a 2 litre turbocharged engine. The newly introduced to Australia smaller 2 litre engine for the F-Type is a controversial choice.Read More
In this video, Jenny reviews the 2019 Jaguar F-Pace. The F-Pace is a subcompact luxury SUV that is done right. We reviewed the 30d version almost two years ago and now we review the 25D in the R-Sport Trim.Read More
- Mercedes Benz EQA 250 | Best value luxury electric SUV?
- Hyundai i30 N DCT Hot Hatch 2021
- Kia Cerato Sport+ Hatch | what’s new for 2022
- Barossa Valley lifestyle adventure – featuring Jenny and the Suzuki Vitara Turbo
- Suzuki Ignis | is this the ultimate city micro SUV?
- Peugeot 2008 GT sport review
- 2021 Peugeot 3008 GT Sport review
- 2022 NIssan navara PRO 4x REVIEw
Good looking car reviews! Video reviews of the latest cars to hit the Australian market. Check us out on youtube.com/cartelltv