The C-HR is a small, city, 2WD SUV which sits in a very popular category that is becoming more and more saturated by the year with great small SUV options.Read More
Jenny reviews the latest 2019 RAV4 Hybrid AWD in the Cruise trim, which is the top trim you can have in a hybrid RAV4. Toyota obviously aimed to make the new RAV4 look modern, but also keep the reassuring ruggedness that the RAV4 should have.Read More
Simone reviews the 2020 Porsche Cayenne in the E-Hybrid trim. It’s an SUV from Porsche that as well as being true to the Porsche name and a solid performer, this Cayenne is also a plugin hybrid.Read More
- 2021 Kia Stonic review
- 2021 Hyundai Palisade review
- 2022 Nissan Pathfinder. What we know!
- 2021 Mazda BT 50 review
- What is Stellantis and is the Hellcat dead?
- Should You Buy the Genesis GV80 over the German Trio
- New Ford Mustang Mach E perks, the Regera and Bentley Bentayga Hybrid
- 2021 Mazda 3 X20 Astina mild hybrid review
Good looking car reviews! Video reviews of the latest cars to hit the Australian market. Check us out on youtube.com/cartelltv