The most powerful Ute on the planet comes to Australia!
Hyundai‘s pricey battery recall.
It’s a review of the all-new Hyundai Tucson in the Highlander trim with the N-Line option pack and that lovely 1.6 turbo petrol engine. Being such an important and popular car to the Australian market, both Simone and Jenny have combined forces to review the latest Tucson.Read More
Simone looks at the new 2021 Kia Carnival 8 Seater people mover. This is the latest Kia Carnival and it does not look like a van it’s closer to the Honda Odyssey in terms of design, but, honestly, it looks better.Read More
In this late CarTell.tv news segment, we look at the soon to be released to market Hyundai IONIQ 5. One of the hottest electric vehicles we will see in 2021 and possibly the best. This pure EV carries with it a lot of hope from Hyundai who are flexing on the international stage their ability to produce electric cars that can rival the likes of Tesla, Nissan, and Volkswagen.Read More
- Could Land Rover be bringing an all-new high-performance Defender SVR in the future?
- 2021 Mercedes Benz A250e review
- 2021 Mercedes Benz E300 review
- 2021 Mercedes Benz EQC review
- 2022 Mercedes Benz EQA What we know!
- 2021 Ram 1500 TRX coming to Australia
- 2021 Hyundai Tucson review
- 2021 Hyundai Kona N Line review
Good looking car reviews! Video reviews of the latest cars to hit the Australian market. Check us out on youtube.com/cartelltv