IT started with BMW’s X1 back in 2009, now, 10 years on, the X factor has already reached 7. The new SUV is a biggie, more than 5m in length and 2m wide and it’s scheduled to arrive in May, at about the same time as the general election, in a two-model diesel-powered range.Read More
- Mercedes Benz EQA 250 | Best value luxury electric SUV?
- Hyundai i30 N DCT Hot Hatch 2021
- Kia Cerato Sport+ Hatch | what’s new for 2022
- Barossa Valley lifestyle adventure – featuring Jenny and the Suzuki Vitara Turbo
- Suzuki Ignis | is this the ultimate city micro SUV?
- Peugeot 2008 GT sport review
- 2021 Peugeot 3008 GT Sport review
- 2022 NIssan navara PRO 4x REVIEw
Good looking car reviews! Video reviews of the latest cars to hit the Australian market. Check us out on youtube.com/cartelltv