ALFA Romeo and Jeep are words hardly ever appearing in the same sentence, but news from Italia is that Alfa is planning another entry into the burgeoning SUV market with a smaller model, to be positioned below its illustrious Stelvio.Read More
Tag: bill buys
VERY few Hispano-Suizas ever arrived in Australia – probably not more than five or six – but the historic Spanish car maker is making a kind of coals-to-Newcastle comeback – and some of its electric supercars could well end up on the streets of Sydney, Melbourne, Perth, Brisbane or Woop-Woop.Read More
TUCKED away deep in the 321-page prospectus that Aston Martin provided to the London Stock Exchange when it went public this month is something worthy of a James Bond investigation.Read More
Samantha and John are both proud members of the Porsche Club of America. They love the brand so much that the pair from Charlotte, North Carolina, are trekking down to Atlanta, Georgia, for their wedding.Read More
- Could Land Rover be bringing an all-new high-performance Defender SVR in the future?
- 2021 Mercedes Benz A250e review
- 2021 Mercedes Benz E300 review
- 2021 Mercedes Benz EQC review
- 2022 Mercedes Benz EQA What we know!
- 2021 Ram 1500 TRX coming to Australia
- 2021 Hyundai Tucson review
- 2021 Hyundai Kona N Line review
Good looking car reviews! Video reviews of the latest cars to hit the Australian market. Check us out on youtube.com/cartelltv