I’m going to go out on the limb here and say I don’t really hate the new grille design of the latest M3 and M4 as much as the rest of the internet. Sure it is not the prettiest thing out there, but in my book, it is also not that bad. It has a bit of a classic vibe and I like that.Read More
- Mercedes Benz EQA 250 | Best value luxury electric SUV?
- Hyundai i30 N DCT Hot Hatch 2021
- Kia Cerato Sport+ Hatch | what’s new for 2022
- Barossa Valley lifestyle adventure – featuring Jenny and the Suzuki Vitara Turbo
- Suzuki Ignis | is this the ultimate city micro SUV?
- Peugeot 2008 GT sport review
- 2021 Peugeot 3008 GT Sport review
- 2022 NIssan navara PRO 4x REVIEw
Good looking car reviews! Video reviews of the latest cars to hit the Australian market. Check us out on youtube.com/cartelltv