It’s a question that arose the moment I bought a 1/43 scale Brumm model of a Maserati 8CTF racer 40 or more years ago. Alongside the cockpit of the burgundy car that ran at Indianapolis – and won in 1939 and 1940 – were the words ‘Boyle Spl’ and an imprint of a clover.Read More
Tag: Wilbur Shaw
- Could Land Rover be bringing an all-new high-performance Defender SVR in the future?
- 2021 Mercedes Benz A250e review
- 2021 Mercedes Benz E300 review
- 2021 Mercedes Benz EQC review
- 2022 Mercedes Benz EQA What we know!
- 2021 Ram 1500 TRX coming to Australia
- 2021 Hyundai Tucson review
- 2021 Hyundai Kona N Line review
Good looking car reviews! Video reviews of the latest cars to hit the Australian market. Check us out on youtube.com/cartelltv