Amelia reviews the 2020 Hyundai Santa Fe with the new 3.5 liter V6 petrol engine. It gives 68 kW and 95 Nm more performance but for the same price.Read More
The 2017 Jaguar F-Pace is – well, a sporty Jaguar. It is simply awesome. Surely, this one is not the most powerful version of this car, that being the V8 with 400+ kW, but it is damn fun and absolutely enchanting.Read More
- Mercedes Benz EQA 250 | Best value luxury electric SUV?
- Hyundai i30 N DCT Hot Hatch 2021
- Kia Cerato Sport+ Hatch | what’s new for 2022
- Barossa Valley lifestyle adventure – featuring Jenny and the Suzuki Vitara Turbo
- Suzuki Ignis | is this the ultimate city micro SUV?
- Peugeot 2008 GT sport review
- 2021 Peugeot 3008 GT Sport review
- 2022 NIssan navara PRO 4x REVIEw
Good looking car reviews! Video reviews of the latest cars to hit the Australian market. Check us out on youtube.com/cartelltv