Jenny reviews the latest 2020 Hyundai Veloster in the top Turbo Premium trim. Jenny liked the first Veloster on its release. It was Hyundai’s entry into the market of quirky, stylish performance coupes that well let’s face it. Looked completely unique. This new Veloster has kept many of the styling queues whilst modernising them just enough.Read More
Jenny checks out the 2018 Subaru Levorg in it’s GT-S trim. The slogan Subaru uses for the Levorg is ‘turbocharge your everyday’. Those three words mean EVERYTHING, as Jenny show’s us in her review.Read More
In this video Danni checks out the all new Suzuki Swift in the top trim Turbo GLX guise. The previous generation of Suzuki Swift was excellent (even Danni owned one). But this new 2017 Swift won’t disappoint.Read More
- Could Land Rover be bringing an all-new high-performance Defender SVR in the future?
- 2021 Mercedes Benz A250e review
- 2021 Mercedes Benz E300 review
- 2021 Mercedes Benz EQC review
- 2022 Mercedes Benz EQA What we know!
- 2021 Ram 1500 TRX coming to Australia
- 2021 Hyundai Tucson review
- 2021 Hyundai Kona N Line review
Good looking car reviews! Video reviews of the latest cars to hit the Australian market. Check us out on youtube.com/cartelltv