Jenny reviews the 2021 Suzuki Ignis in it’s higher GLX trim.Read More
Despite the title above, you should not expect acres of space in a tiny city car. Physics is still unbeatable. However, clever engineering can make a big difference and nowadays it seems that small cars offer more space than ever.Read More
Jenny reviews the all-new 2021 Peugeot 2008 in its top GT Sport trim. The latest 2008 is an even smaller SUV from the French manufacturer Peugeot and at first sight, it looks like it keeps the unique style and quality and the spec sheet also shows there’s more to it under the classy metal.Read More
- Mercedes Benz EQA 250 | Best value luxury electric SUV?
- Hyundai i30 N DCT Hot Hatch 2021
- Kia Cerato Sport+ Hatch | what’s new for 2022
- Barossa Valley lifestyle adventure – featuring Jenny and the Suzuki Vitara Turbo
- Suzuki Ignis | is this the ultimate city micro SUV?
- Peugeot 2008 GT sport review
- 2021 Peugeot 3008 GT Sport review
- 2022 NIssan navara PRO 4x REVIEw
Good looking car reviews! Video reviews of the latest cars to hit the Australian market. Check us out on youtube.com/cartelltv