Simone checks out the latest 2021. Let’s face it, when someone says Impreza, the first thing that comes to mind is the WRX or the WRX STI.Read More
IS it elevation or evolution? Either way, Nissan has got the industry talking about its IMs, described as ‘a completely new type of car – an elevated sports sedan’ which has just been unveiled at the North American International Auto Show in Detroit.Read More
In this video, Amelia reviews the new 2018 Jaguar XF Sportbrake S 30d. This new offering from Jaguar is available in Australia as either a wagon or a sedan and comes with a range of engine choices.Read More
- 2021 Kia Stonic review
- 2021 Hyundai Palisade review
- 2022 Nissan Pathfinder. What we know!
- 2021 Mazda BT 50 review
- What is Stellantis and is the Hellcat dead?
- Should You Buy the Genesis GV80 over the German Trio
- New Ford Mustang Mach E perks, the Regera and Bentley Bentayga Hybrid
- 2021 Mazda 3 X20 Astina mild hybrid review
Good looking car reviews! Video reviews of the latest cars to hit the Australian market. Check us out on youtube.com/cartelltv