Jenny reviews the all-new 2021 Isuzu D-Max that is actually all new. For real, none of those facelift ‘new’ models. The D-Max styling details now make it far more modern.Read More
Amelia looks at the 2020 Nissan Navara N-Trek and the N-Trek Warrior. It’s the N-Trek warrior that is Nissan’s response to the Hilux Rugged-X and the Ranger Raptor.Read More
Amelia reviews the latest all-new SUV from Hyundai, it’s the Hyundai Venue and we review it in the Active trim. The SUV segment is taking over even the very entry-level market since the Venue is set to replace the Accent as the entry-level Hyundai on offer in Australia.Read More
- Mercedes Benz EQA 250 | Best value luxury electric SUV?
- Hyundai i30 N DCT Hot Hatch 2021
- Kia Cerato Sport+ Hatch | what’s new for 2022
- Barossa Valley lifestyle adventure – featuring Jenny and the Suzuki Vitara Turbo
- Suzuki Ignis | is this the ultimate city micro SUV?
- Peugeot 2008 GT sport review
- 2021 Peugeot 3008 GT Sport review
- 2022 NIssan navara PRO 4x REVIEw
Good looking car reviews! Video reviews of the latest cars to hit the Australian market. Check us out on youtube.com/cartelltv