Jenny reviews the latest 2019 RAV4 Hybrid AWD in the Cruise trim, which is the top trim you can have in a hybrid RAV4. Toyota obviously aimed to make the new RAV4 look modern, but also keep the reassuring ruggedness that the RAV4 should have.Read More
Simone reviews the 2020 Kia Cerato GT and rather than just a conventional full review of the latest Cerato. Simone focuses on what’s different in this new model. So it’s another CarTell.tv TOP 5 looking at 5 key difference for this latest cerato and particularly for the best one of them all.Read More
Jenny reviews the 2019 Ford Mustang GT 5 litre V8 Fastback. It’s a slight facelift of the latest model and it still packs the V8, unlike its inline 4 EcoBoost counterpart.Read More
In this video, Simone reviews the updated 2019 Isuzu MU-X in the top of the range LS-T trim available to Australia. The latest version of the 7 seater MU-X with it’s well respected 4JJ1 3.0 diesel engine has been around for a while.Read More
- Could Land Rover be bringing an all-new high-performance Defender SVR in the future?
- 2021 Mercedes Benz A250e review
- 2021 Mercedes Benz E300 review
- 2021 Mercedes Benz EQC review
- 2022 Mercedes Benz EQA What we know!
- 2021 Ram 1500 TRX coming to Australia
- 2021 Hyundai Tucson review
- 2021 Hyundai Kona N Line review
Good looking car reviews! Video reviews of the latest cars to hit the Australian market. Check us out on youtube.com/cartelltv