IN what looks like another triumph for US President Donald Trump, Mazda Motor Corporation and Toyota Motor Corporation have set up new joint-venture company, Mazda Toyota Manufacturing, USA, Inc, or MTMUS for short, that will produce vehicles in Huntsville, Alabama from 2021.Read More
Tag: mazda toyota joint venture
- 2021 Kia Stonic review
- 2021 Hyundai Palisade review
- 2022 Nissan Pathfinder. What we know!
- 2021 Mazda BT 50 review
- What is Stellantis and is the Hellcat dead?
- Should You Buy the Genesis GV80 over the German Trio
- New Ford Mustang Mach E perks, the Regera and Bentley Bentayga Hybrid
- 2021 Mazda 3 X20 Astina mild hybrid review
Good looking car reviews! Video reviews of the latest cars to hit the Australian market. Check us out on youtube.com/cartelltv