In this video, Jenny reviews the 2018 Mazda3 SP25 GT Hatch. The engine in this trim level is a 2.5 liter inline four with 138 kW and 250 Nm of torque.Read More
Tag: Mazda 3 Review
In this video CarTell.tv looks at the 2014 Mazda 3 SP25 Sedan. The Mazda 3 SP25 is powered by a 2.5-liter in-line four-cylinder engine, SKYACTIV-6, with i-stop instead of the typical 2.0-liter found in most Mazda3 trims. It offers 138kW of power and 250Nm of torqueRead More
- Could Land Rover be bringing an all-new high-performance Defender SVR in the future?
- 2021 Mercedes Benz A250e review
- 2021 Mercedes Benz E300 review
- 2021 Mercedes Benz EQC review
- 2022 Mercedes Benz EQA What we know!
- 2021 Ram 1500 TRX coming to Australia
- 2021 Hyundai Tucson review
- 2021 Hyundai Kona N Line review
Good looking car reviews! Video reviews of the latest cars to hit the Australian market. Check us out on youtube.com/cartelltv