KONA has quite a few meanings. It’s origins are said to be ancient Scandiwegian, where it meant ‘wife’ but its also means ‘yellow’ in Japanese, and it’s the name of the Hawaiian village where the Ironman competition is held.Read More
Tag: Kona Review
It’s Jenny with a review of the 2018 Hyundai Kona 2.0 Highlander. The Kona has proved to be a pretty slick little SUV. It’s aimed at the young and trendy and is loaded with tech perks.Read More
- Could Land Rover be bringing an all-new high-performance Defender SVR in the future?
- 2021 Mercedes Benz A250e review
- 2021 Mercedes Benz E300 review
- 2021 Mercedes Benz EQC review
- 2022 Mercedes Benz EQA What we know!
- 2021 Ram 1500 TRX coming to Australia
- 2021 Hyundai Tucson review
- 2021 Hyundai Kona N Line review
Good looking car reviews! Video reviews of the latest cars to hit the Australian market. Check us out on youtube.com/cartelltv