The 2017 Hyundai i30 Active Diesel is an amazing car in its class. Buying an entry level model usually means that you get an empty car which gives you a hint of what it could be and pushes you to spend more money. The new i30 does not do that. It is a great car, packed with advanced features and some cool design. Should you still decide to go for higher trim levels, Hyundai has made enough room for cool upgrades.Read More
Tag: i30 review
- Could Land Rover be bringing an all-new high-performance Defender SVR in the future?
- 2021 Mercedes Benz A250e review
- 2021 Mercedes Benz E300 review
- 2021 Mercedes Benz EQC review
- 2022 Mercedes Benz EQA What we know!
- 2021 Ram 1500 TRX coming to Australia
- 2021 Hyundai Tucson review
- 2021 Hyundai Kona N Line review
Good looking car reviews! Video reviews of the latest cars to hit the Australian market. Check us out on youtube.com/cartelltv