Under the hood of the Veloster is a directed injected 1.6-liter petrol four-cylinder engine that is capable of 106kW, which is quite a bit of power for a vehicle its size. Add in a 6spd manual transmission, leather seats and moonroof and you get quite the sports car.Read More
Tag: hyundai veloster + review 2012
- Could Land Rover be bringing an all-new high-performance Defender SVR in the future?
- 2021 Mercedes Benz A250e review
- 2021 Mercedes Benz E300 review
- 2021 Mercedes Benz EQC review
- 2022 Mercedes Benz EQA What we know!
- 2021 Ram 1500 TRX coming to Australia
- 2021 Hyundai Tucson review
- 2021 Hyundai Kona N Line review
Good looking car reviews! Video reviews of the latest cars to hit the Australian market. Check us out on youtube.com/cartelltv