At long last Jenny reviews the all-new 2019 Hyundai Santa Fe in the top Highlander trim.Read More
Tag: Hyundai Review
It’s Jenny with a review of the 2018 Hyundai Kona 2.0 Highlander. The Kona has proved to be a pretty slick little SUV. It’s aimed at the young and trendy and is loaded with tech perks.Read More
The 2017 Hyundai i30 Active Diesel is an amazing car in its class. Buying an entry level model usually means that you get an empty car which gives you a hint of what it could be and pushes you to spend more money. The new i30 does not do that. It is a great car, packed with advanced features and some cool design. Should you still decide to go for higher trim levels, Hyundai has made enough room for cool upgrades.Read More
Under the hood of the Veloster is a directed injected 1.6-liter petrol four-cylinder engine that is capable of 106kW, which is quite a bit of power for a vehicle its size. Add in a 6spd manual transmission, leather seats and moonroof and you get quite the sports car.Read More
- Could Land Rover be bringing an all-new high-performance Defender SVR in the future?
- 2021 Mercedes Benz A250e review
- 2021 Mercedes Benz E300 review
- 2021 Mercedes Benz EQC review
- 2022 Mercedes Benz EQA What we know!
- 2021 Ram 1500 TRX coming to Australia
- 2021 Hyundai Tucson review
- 2021 Hyundai Kona N Line review
Good looking car reviews! Video reviews of the latest cars to hit the Australian market. Check us out on youtube.com/cartelltv