The 2017 Hyundai i30 Active Diesel is an amazing car in its class. Buying an entry level model usually means that you get an empty car which gives you a hint of what it could be and pushes you to spend more money. The new i30 does not do that. It is a great car, packed with advanced features and some cool design. Should you still decide to go for higher trim levels, Hyundai has made enough room for cool upgrades.Read More
Tag: Hyundai i30
In this car video review takes us through the 2014 Toyota Corolla Sedan ZR. The Toyota Corolla is hugely popular in Australia and this ZR model is the top spec version for 2014.Read More
In this video CarTell.tv looks at the new 2013 Kia Cerato Sedan. Its 2 litre engine provides 129kW of power 209Nm of torque and you get 7.4 litres per 100km combined fuel consumption.Read More
- Could Land Rover be bringing an all-new high-performance Defender SVR in the future?
- 2021 Mercedes Benz A250e review
- 2021 Mercedes Benz E300 review
- 2021 Mercedes Benz EQC review
- 2022 Mercedes Benz EQA What we know!
- 2021 Ram 1500 TRX coming to Australia
- 2021 Hyundai Tucson review
- 2021 Hyundai Kona N Line review
Good looking car reviews! Video reviews of the latest cars to hit the Australian market. Check us out on youtube.com/cartelltv