Jenny reviews the i30 N hatch with the DCT. We didn’t expect it to be an all-new model like the i30 Sedan.Read More
Amelia reviews the new 2021 Hyundai Kona Electric in the top Highlander trim. The Kona is a subcompact SUV EV with excellent all electric range, impressive charge times, modern features and is relatively well priced when compared to similar EVs on offer.Read More
Amelia checks out the 2021 Hyundai Sonata. It’s all new and the Sonata N-Line is just stunning with a modernized design language giving a new flair to the familiar solutions.Read More
It’s the new 2021 Hyundai i30 hatch in review by Simone. The latest i30 hatch PD4 also comes with a fresher design, new tech, 5 trim levels, 2 engines, and both manual and automatic gearboxes.Read More
- Mercedes Benz EQA 250 | Best value luxury electric SUV?
- Hyundai i30 N DCT Hot Hatch 2021
- Kia Cerato Sport+ Hatch | what’s new for 2022
- Barossa Valley lifestyle adventure – featuring Jenny and the Suzuki Vitara Turbo
- Suzuki Ignis | is this the ultimate city micro SUV?
- Peugeot 2008 GT sport review
- 2021 Peugeot 3008 GT Sport review
- 2022 NIssan navara PRO 4x REVIEw
Good looking car reviews! Video reviews of the latest cars to hit the Australian market. Check us out on youtube.com/cartelltv