Amelia checks out the 2021 Hyundai Sonata. It’s all new and the Sonata N-Line is just stunning with a modernized design language giving a new flair to the familiar solutions.Read More
It’s the new 2021 Hyundai i30 hatch in review by Simone. The latest i30 hatch PD4 also comes with a fresher design, new tech, 5 trim levels, 2 engines, and both manual and automatic gearboxes.Read More
The i30 Sedan is very different from the i30 Hatch that we know and love, at least for now. The new sedan actually replaces the old Elantra and the new name also brings a completely different design, different interior and a different platform. It seems that this is the direction the i30 Hatch will follow soon.Read More
Electric Vehicles are becoming more familiar but are still so new to us. Most people have seen them on the road but have never been in one. So we made a video comparing the best entry-level EV options available in Australia.Read More
- Could Land Rover be bringing an all-new high-performance Defender SVR in the future?
- 2021 Mercedes Benz A250e review
- 2021 Mercedes Benz E300 review
- 2021 Mercedes Benz EQC review
- 2022 Mercedes Benz EQA What we know!
- 2021 Ram 1500 TRX coming to Australia
- 2021 Hyundai Tucson review
- 2021 Hyundai Kona N Line review
Good looking car reviews! Video reviews of the latest cars to hit the Australian market. Check us out on youtube.com/cartelltv