Amelia reviews the 2021 Toyota RAV4 GX 2WD. Jenny already reviewed the 2.5 L hybrid RAV4 in its top trim called Cruise and it is quite possibly the best hybrid in its class and price range.Read More
It’s been a while since the BMW X6 made cumbersome SUVs less practical, and apparently, we love that. With so many SUV models with more stylish rooflines and less boot space and rear headroom, Audi was bound to follow.Read More
Jenny reviews the latest 2019 RAV4 Hybrid AWD in the Cruise trim, which is the top trim you can have in a hybrid RAV4. Toyota obviously aimed to make the new RAV4 look modern, but also keep the reassuring ruggedness that the RAV4 should have.Read More
- Mercedes Benz EQA 250 | Best value luxury electric SUV?
- Hyundai i30 N DCT Hot Hatch 2021
- Kia Cerato Sport+ Hatch | what’s new for 2022
- Barossa Valley lifestyle adventure – featuring Jenny and the Suzuki Vitara Turbo
- Suzuki Ignis | is this the ultimate city micro SUV?
- Peugeot 2008 GT sport review
- 2021 Peugeot 3008 GT Sport review
- 2022 NIssan navara PRO 4x REVIEw
Good looking car reviews! Video reviews of the latest cars to hit the Australian market. Check us out on youtube.com/cartelltv