It is the all-new 2019 Audi A6 is revealed in the 2018 Geneva International Motor Show. It’s one of the best selling Audi cars in history and a proper competitor to the industry leaders such as the BMW 5 Series and Mercedes-Benz E-Class.Read More
The new electric Kona was on debut at this year’s 2018 Geneva Motor Show, so it is bound to be in the final stages of development, if not completely done already.Read More
- 2021 Kia Stonic review
- 2021 Hyundai Palisade review
- 2022 Nissan Pathfinder. What we know!
- 2021 Mazda BT 50 review
- What is Stellantis and is the Hellcat dead?
- Should You Buy the Genesis GV80 over the German Trio
- New Ford Mustang Mach E perks, the Regera and Bentley Bentayga Hybrid
- 2021 Mazda 3 X20 Astina mild hybrid review
Good looking car reviews! Video reviews of the latest cars to hit the Australian market. Check us out on youtube.com/cartelltv