AN 8.1litre 900kW sports coupe that is switched on by a fancy wristwatch, another with diamond-encrusted headlights, a third supercar made of titanium – and the return of a much-loved German brand of yesteryear – were among the standouts of the 2017 Dubai International Motor Show.Read More
Tag: Dubai International Motorshow
- Could Land Rover be bringing an all-new high-performance Defender SVR in the future?
- 2021 Mercedes Benz A250e review
- 2021 Mercedes Benz E300 review
- 2021 Mercedes Benz EQC review
- 2022 Mercedes Benz EQA What we know!
- 2021 Ram 1500 TRX coming to Australia
- 2021 Hyundai Tucson review
- 2021 Hyundai Kona N Line review
Good looking car reviews! Video reviews of the latest cars to hit the Australian market. Check us out on youtube.com/cartelltv