The Hyundai i40 1.7-liter diesel sedan is the third midsize car that Hyundai has introduced in Australia. There are 8 choices in the i40 Sedan group ranging from a 2.0-liter petrol manual Active to a 1.7-liter diesel automatic Premium version.Read More
Tag: diesel engine hyundai
- 2021 Kia Stonic review
- 2021 Hyundai Palisade review
- 2022 Nissan Pathfinder. What we know!
- 2021 Mazda BT 50 review
- What is Stellantis and is the Hellcat dead?
- Should You Buy the Genesis GV80 over the German Trio
- New Ford Mustang Mach E perks, the Regera and Bentley Bentayga Hybrid
- 2021 Mazda 3 X20 Astina mild hybrid review
Good looking car reviews! Video reviews of the latest cars to hit the Australian market. Check us out on youtube.com/cartelltv