Danni is reviewing the 2017 Kia Cerato. This generation of the car is obviously nearing its end, but Kia has made more than enough changes for the 2017 to make it compete with the best names in its class. Is it better than the i30?Read More
Tag: car tell
Simone reviewed the Jaguar F-Type recently and loved the sporty machine. So can an estate satisfy her after the F-Type? Of course it can and the 2017 Volvo V60 Polestar is a great example or a sporty car that packs heaps of practicality as well.Read More
- Mercedes Benz EQA 250 | Best value luxury electric SUV?
- Hyundai i30 N DCT Hot Hatch 2021
- Kia Cerato Sport+ Hatch | what’s new for 2022
- Barossa Valley lifestyle adventure – featuring Jenny and the Suzuki Vitara Turbo
- Suzuki Ignis | is this the ultimate city micro SUV?
- Peugeot 2008 GT sport review
- 2021 Peugeot 3008 GT Sport review
- 2022 NIssan navara PRO 4x REVIEw
Good looking car reviews! Video reviews of the latest cars to hit the Australian market. Check us out on youtube.com/cartelltv